In case you haven’t caught on, Avicii drops a new track every time his Facebook Likes hit the next million..I wonder how long he can keep this up. This time Three Million features the like of Negin who’s vocals will simply melt you. The bubbly intro slips you into a state of relaxing tranquility, and then beat hits and it takes you off into a different world. It’s nice to for Avicii to pay tribute to his fans with free releases like this. Check out the track and download below.
3LAU hits us with another one of his notorious 3LAU HAUS Mixes. Beside the fact that his mixes tend to be a perfect blend of pop, electro-house and progressive house, 3LAU HAUS#10 mixes in some of his 3LAU Bootlegs from back in the day. Some of my favorite mashup songs came from 3LAU back in 2011. Anyway, check out his mix featuring artist like R3hab, Sander Van Doorn, and much, much more. Full tracklist posted below.
1. Sander Van Doorn – Joyenergizer (Original Mix)
2. Lucky Date vs Will.I.Am + Britney – Ho’s & Disco’s (Space Laces Remix) vs Scream and Shout
3. Ditty Dirty Money – Ass On The Floor (Zedd Remix)
4. Qulinez vs Will.I.Am + Britney – Troll (Sick Individuals Remix) vs Scream and Shout
5. Sander Van Doorn vs R3hab vs Avicii – Jagger Bomb (3LAU Bootleg)
6. Mikkas feat. Amba Shepherd – Finally (Original Mix)
7. Paris & Simo, Michael Brun vs Calvin Harris – Alpha vs You Used to Hold Me
8. W&W vs Skylar Grey – Lift Off vs Room For Happiness (3LAU Edit)
9. David Guetta Feat. Nikki Minaj – Turn Me On (Laidback Luke Remix)
10. Eurythmics – Sweet Dreams (Steve Angello Remix)
11. Tonight Only – Haters Gonna Hate (Nicky Romero Out Of Space Remix)
12. Avicii – Silhouettes (Original Mix + Lazy Rich Remix)
13. Showtek, Justin Prime – Cannonball (Original Mix)
14. Nero – Guilt (Dallask Remix)
15. Chrizz Luvly – Amen (Original Mix)
16. Avicii, Nicky Romero – I Could Be The One (Original Mix) vs In My Mind (Acapella)
17. Avicii, Nicky Romero – I Could Be The One (Synchronice Remix)
18. Topher Jones – Brohammer (Nari and Milani Remix)
19. BT feat. Jes – Every Other Way (Armin Van Buuren Remix)
20. Porter Robinson – Unison (Mikkas Remix) vs In My Mind (Acapella)
21. Kid Massive, Alex Sayz – Strong (Dannic Remix)
22. Avicii, Nicky Romero – I Could Be The one (Synchronice Remix)
Candyland is a dubstep duo based out of Santa Barbra. Ethan and Josie began producing since April 2011 and boy have they come along way. Their development of style has come a long way since then and it will surely exceed future expectations
Only Thing I Got is a cut up, blippy, high paced, up-beat, energetic track. The Candyland original features oldie vocal cut up and pushed to the max. The track is 1:30 so it short, sweet and to the power. The power of the track makes me excited to see what their future will hold. Only time will tell.
Ethan and Josie also have a website called The Sweet Shop. If your looking to go beyond Candyland music check out The site.
Last I read Swedish House Mafia was breaking up?? It looks like this is one of there final tracks. They have finished their final tour but they got alot a little more for us before they go their separate ways.
And What a track it is.
Featuring John Martin, Don’t You Worry Child is everything you would want in a SHM track. Trancy vocals, ambient electronic, rthymes, and build ups that will melt your mind. It 6 minutes of heaven, making you imagine being at their show, sweating, ladies, Molly, the whole deal.
Sink into this track, the work put into it is admirable.
Download and Enjoy
Ellie Goulding can be credited easily as a american idol. Her hits “Lights” and “Starry-Eyed” will never be forgotten by her fans. The remixes will NEVER be forgotten by EDM fans. She is been in the public eye ever since Ellie announced in a interview that she has been datingAmerican dubstep mastermind Slrillex since last december. A video soon went viral of Ellie sporting the undercut, Skrillex’s signature haircut.
The last time she was on BB was for her “Hanging On” single. She back once again will a official album preview and some Bonus Remixes! Her new album will be called Halcyon.The Album video is explores a small part of each track; ranging from piano ballads to up-beat electronic tracks. All of the tracks are original sounding. She will be a trend setter that future artist will mimic. I’m almost certain that this album will fully launch her into the mainstream eye.
There is only one way to describe this track. Empathetic.
Dash Berlin completely transforms the cult classic California Love by 2pac and Dr. Dre this remix slowly builds up to a house anthem or repeat, slows down and lets you you the classic chorus “In the city…” and then boom. The heavy synths come in and takes the audiences mind. Engulfing the listener in a chord progression that come full circle. Finally, the track ends where it it began.
When is Adventure Club dropping the album?? Rise and Fall, Wait, Maybe one more, maybe not, who knows?! Haha, the point is they are dropping killer shit all over the dubstep scene.
I know I say this about every artist who comes through here, but the their music has a color. There style is very there own. They focus on cut up vocal and add around it.This way of building a dubstep track is a obliged and smart trait.
As always the track, Retro City, is awesome and the elects added around the mutilated vocal are poppy, vibrate, and full of life.
I’ll have a video soon of Brainless Beats last dubstep show. This time it’s coming from Hanoi, Vietnam!
So this was when I was in Saigon (not Hanoi) and it a show with my boys. At SpaceSpeakers. The guys 3D and Touliver and are apart of my friend BaoCans crew. There by far the top electronic DJs in Vietnam.
I loved J. Coles track Work Out. Perfect choice for a party track and a baby-makin track. This track was jumpin demographics! The Cure takes a Beyonce track from Watch the Throne and completely make it his own. His rhymes are constantly fresh so you never get bored with the beat.